Our first race was a success, and everyone had an exciting time. Let's do it again on Thursday June 10.
- All registrations must be online https://forms.gle/D7UnFiZZmigjcj4c8
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence: https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
WE STILL HAVE SOME RESTRICTIONS TO FOLLOW.
- We are limited to 50 participants
- All people on site, including riders will wear a mask, riders may remove the mask when wearing a full-face helmet, but must replace their mask when taking the helmet off.
- No spectators are allowed until Phase 2 - approx June 15. All parents will wait in the parking lot in their cars, or socially distance throughout the park. There will be no congregating at the fence or in the bleachers.
- If parents do want to watch their child, they should volunteer.
Volunteer registration: https://forms.gle/aLLNuKT9Cg7zQ8SW9
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT THURSDAY AT 9AM -
We reserve the right to close registration early