We are starting our practices this week and hopefully be able to have races by the end of April. We are still in the middle of our Covid pandemic, so we must make a few changes.
- All registration must be online https://forms.gle/oysJuERn6PfWjpwL9
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- Payments must be online this week. No onsite payments
- No spectators are allowed.
TWO PRACTICES THIS WEEK
Monday April 5 - Coached Practices - 21 & under only. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - New and novice riders. (9 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Intermediate & Expert riders. (9 riders only)
Thursday April 8 - All ages and abilities. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - Coached practice. (9 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Open gates. (12 riders only)
Some special rules this year
- All participants must stand 3 meters apart
- Only 3 riders will be allowed in the gate at any time, an additional 3 riders may wait at the line for the gate
- All people on site, including riders will wear a mask, riders may remove the mask when wearing a full-face helmet, but must replace their mask when taking the helmet off.
- All parents will wait in the parking lot, in their cars, there will be no congregating at the fence or in the bleachers.