There will be no practice on BC Day Monday, Aug 3. We will have our normal practices on Wednesday, Aug 5
- 6-7:15pm Coached Practice (Experts only)
- 7:30-8:45pm - Open Practice (All ages and abilities)
- All registrations must be done online https://forms.gle/d7oLUbY6SGhBBeKT6
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- UCI Licence - Recommended for all children under 12.
- Provincial Race Licence - Recommended for youth over 12
- Cycling for All Membership (formerly Provincial Ride) - Recommended for Adults
- We are unable to offer one-day licences
SOME IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES TO OUR PRACTICES:
- Full face helmets & gloves must always be worn in staging and on the track. If you have goggles or glasses it is recommended to wear them.
- Half trackers on can continue to wear half shell helmets
- Make sure you wear long sleeves and pants or race shorts and shin guards.
- You need to be ready to go when your session is scheduled. Once your practice session is finished, you must leave the track immediately.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled practice/coaching time. If you arrive early, remain in your car until 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Please ensure a physical distance between cars to allow for social distancing when entering or leaving the parking lot.
- Practice social distancing, use sanitizers and if unable to maintain social distance please wear a mask.
- Concession will not be open, please bring your own well marked water bottle and avoid sharing anything with another athlete.