So, who's ready for practice to get ready for another night of grassroots racing on Thursday. A reminder to keep a current tracing list, you must register every week.
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- We are currently unable to offer one-day licences.
- All registrations must be done online https://forms.gle/esk56v84tSv6RnFz9
- No drop-in registrations or Facebook registrations will be taken.
TWO PRACTICE NIGHTS THIS WEEK.
Monday Night – Coached Practice (Cost $5)
- 7:30 - 8:30pm - Intermediate and Expert riders. 16 riders
- 6 - 7:00pm - New and novice riders. 16 riders
Wednesday Night – Practice (Cost $5)
- 6-7:15pm – Coached Practice - Expert Riders 16 riders
- 7:30-8:45pm – Open Practice - all ages & abilities 16 riders
Some important differences to our practices:
- Full face helmets & gloves must always be worn in staging and on the track. If you have goggles or glasses it is recommended to wear them.
- Half trackers on Thursday can continue to wear half shell helmets
- Make sure you wear long sleeves and pants or race shorts and shin guards.
- You need to be ready to go when your session is scheduled. Once your practice session is finished, you must leave the track immediately.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled practice/coaching time. If you arrive early, remain in your car until 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Please ensure a physical distance between cars to allow for social distancing when entering or leaving the parking lot.
- Practice social distancing, use sanitizers and if unable to maintain social distance please wear a mask.
- Concession will not be open, please bring your own well marked water bottle and avoid sharing anything with another athlete.