Action BMX will be offering a weekly rider development sessions for all club members. These sessions will focus on building the riders understanding and skill on the race track. These sessions are intended for the novice, intermediate and expert riders. The cost is $5/beginner&novice session and $7 for intermediate/expert.
The following is information about Rider Development.
- Coaching will be every Monday from 5:30-6:15 for Beginner/Novice then at 6:30-7:30 for intermediate/expert. prior to scheduled club practice.
- Track will be closed on Monday's from 5:30-7:30 for all riders not participating in the session
- All riders must be licensed members, OR have signed a one day waiver
- All riders are to sign in PRIOR to the start of the session.
- Any riders wishing to use club equipment should arrive early to do so BEFORE the beginning of the session.
- Riders participating must be on pedal bikes with no training wheels and also must have hand brakes.
- Rider should be able to pedal around the track standing up.
- Riders arriving late must sign in before joining the session in progress.
- All regular rules apply regarding equipment, conduct, and safety