Action is the place to race this year. Come join us this Thursday for another night of exciting racing.
You asked for it and we're happy to announce we've added the Men's Novice Open. So, if you wanted to race but the Men's Mixed Open seem too fast for you, we have a class for you. Bring your 20", Cruiser, Dirt Jumper or whatever you want.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT 6PM WEDNESDAY Aug 5. If we exceed the maximum number, we reserve the right to close registration early.
- All registrations must be done online https://forms.gle/BSHFScP9GUAgVgbJ9
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- UCI Licence - Recommended for all children under 12.
- Provincial RACE License - Recommended for youth over 12
- Cycling for All Membership (formerly Provincial Ride) - Recommended for Adults
- We are unable to offer one-day licences
Due to the large number of riders, we will have limit spectators to one adult per family unless you are volunteering https://forms.gle/ZmyW7XD2vUrTXjf76
Once registration is closed, you will receive an email with the start times and any special instructions
SOME IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES THIS YEAR:
- Full face helmets & gloves must always be worn in staging and on the track. If you have goggles or glasses it is recommended to wear them.
- Half trackers can continue to wear half shell helmets.
- Make sure you wear long sleeves and pants or race shorts and shin guards.
- Practice social distancing, use sanitizers and if unable to maintain social distance please wear a mask.
- Concession will not be open, please bring your own well marked water bottle and avoid sharing anything with another athlete.
- Please ensure a physical distance between cars to allow for social distancing when entering or leaving.