Thanks to everyone who attended our first practice last week. The forecast for next week is sunshine and warmer temperatures.
- All registrations must be online https://forms.gle/cSaWGgeWUWN3x8eJ7
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- Payments must be online this week. No onsite payments
- No spectators are allowed.
TWO PRACTICES THIS WEEK
Monday April 12 - Coached Practices - 21 & under. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - New and novice riders. (9 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Intermediate & Expert riders. (9 riders only)
Thursday April 8 - All ages and abilities. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - Coached practice. (9 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Open gates. (12 riders only)
Some special rules this year
- All participants must stand 3 meters apart
- Only 3 riders will be allowed in the gate at any time, an additional 3 riders may wait at the line for the gate
- All people on site, including riders will wear a mask, riders may remove the mask when wearing a full-face helmet, but must replace their mask when taking the helmet off.
- All parents will wait in the parking lot, in their cars, there will be no congregating at the fence or in the bleachers.