We survived the rain from last week, but the forecast is better. Partly Sunny
If you withdrew from Thursday's practice, please reregister, and mark you have a credit from last week.
- All registrations must be online https://forms.gle/ioyq9yt68iqejcvQA
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- Payments must be online this week. No onsite payments.
- No spectators are allowed.
- PHO restrictions will only allow 10 adults to gather
Monday May 10th - Coached Practices - 21 & under. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - New and novice riders. (12 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Intermediate & Expert riders. (12 riders only)
Thursday May 6 - All ages and abilities. Cost $6
- 6-7pm - Coached practice. (12 riders only)
- 7:15-8:15pm - Open gates. (12 riders only)
SOME SPECIAL RULES THIS YEAR
- All participants must stand 3 meters apart.
- Only 3 riders will be allowed in the gate at any time, an additional 3 riders may wait at the line for the gate.
- All people on site, including riders will wear a mask, riders may remove the mask when wearing a full-face helmet, but must replace their mask when taking the helmet off.
- All parents will wait in the parking lot in their cars, go for a walk in the park. There will be no congregating at the fence or in the bleachers.