It was great back riding on the track, seeing old friends and being on our bikes. Happy to see riders from Ridge and Langley there too. To keep a current Coronavirus tracing list, you need to register every week.
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- We are unable to offer one-day licences currently.
- All registrations must be done online
- No drop-in registrations or Facebook registrations will be taken.
WE ARE ONLY HAVING TWO PRACTICE NIGHTS THIS WEEK DUE TO CANADA DAY.
Monday Night – Coached Practice
- 6 - 7:00pm - New and novice riders. (Cost $5) 2 groups of 8 riders
- 7:30 - 8:30pm - Intermediate and Expert riders. (Cost $5) 2 groups of 8 riders
Wednesday Night – Cancelled due to Canada Day
Thursday Night – Open Practice
- 5:30-6:30pm 9 years and under / Half trackers (Cost $5). 16 riders open practice.
- 6:45 -7:45pm - 10 to 13 years old (Cost $5). 16 riders open practice.
- 8:00 - 9pm - 14+ (Cost $5). 16 riders open practice.
Some important differences to our practices:
- Full face helmets & gloves must be worn at all times in staging and on the track. If you have goggles or glasses it is recommended to wear them.
- Half trackers on Thursday can continue to wear half shell helmets
- Make sure you long sleeves and pants or shorts and shin guards.
- You need to be ready to go when your session is scheduled. Once your practice session is finished, you must leave the track immediately.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled practice/coaching time. If you arrive early, remain in your car until 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Please ensure a physical distance between cars to allow for social distancing when entering or leaving the parking lot.
- Practice social distancing, use sanitizers and if unable to maintain social distance please wear a mask.
- Concession will not be open, please bring your own well marked water bottle and avoid sharing anything with another athlete.